Night Shift is back and at a new location!
New for 2017, this popular race is changing up location. We are partnering with Booker T. Washington State Park to offer an exciting, fast paced, single track experience. With this change up, brings some new safety requirements which include:
- Mandatory headlight,
- Mandatory tail light
- Courtesy “passing” bell required
Here are a few things to look forward to at this year’s race:
- Einstein’s Bagels will have bagels between 4-6 for racers
- DeMarco’s Bakery and Deli will have cookies
- Fastest lap awards sponsored by Owen’s Cyclery and Suck Creek Cycle
- Hand Up gloves will be out on the course to cheer you on!
- Volunteer sign up is available here:
- Lynskey sponsoring the race with some amazing prizes!
- North Shore Chiropractice & Rehab is offering one complimentary NormaTec session to everyone that races, with bib
- Infinit nutrition will be on the course
- Camping: $10 per tent. Camping is available
April 1st, come out with SORBA and the Velo Vixens for a trail party at Booker T to help prep the trails for the race!
Presented by the Velo Vixens and partnering sponsors. Proceeds will benefit Booker T. Washington State Park, SORBA, TYMBR and the Vixens.
To learn more or register, click here!